Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above positions that have arisen within our Organisation in Plumtree, Beitbridge Shashe, Chipinge and Hwange.
Tenure: Twelve (12) months subject to renewal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and analysing of programme content to ensure compliance with the Act, licence conditions, regulations and other relevant statutes
- Preparing compliance reports and making recommendations to the Supervisor.
- Providing regular feedback and liaising with the licensees on compliance matters
- Compiling and preparing information for investigations in case of any violations or non-compliance with licence terms and conditions, regulations or other relevant statutes
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Media studies, Communication, Journalism or any related field. A degree in a related field is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The candidates should be fluent in the languages listed below:
- Plumtree - Kalanga & Ndebele
- Beitbridge Shashe - Venda and Shangani.
- Chipinge - Ndau
- Hwange - Nambya and Tonga
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letters and Curriculum Vitae (CVs) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 2 November, 2022.