Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post
Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and individuals living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Laying bricks, stones or any other materials for construction.
- Reading and interpreting sketches and blue prints.
- Maintenance of existing structures.
- Pouring and curing of reinforced concrete including precast and prefabricated
Qualifications And Experience
- A trade tested journeyman in Bricklaying
- A minimum of one year post qualification experience.
- A team player.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to read drawings, blue prints and plans.
How To Apply
Conditions Of Service
A contributory Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to email@example.com or hand delivered to:
The Deputy Registrar
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 12 August 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.