Wanted is a Breeders Site Manager to join an organisation in the Manufacturing sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving Parent Breeding Unit (PBU) Production set targets based on SOPs & clients’ specifications
- Responsible for managing the Parent Breeding Unit team
- Conducts training when needed
- Responsible for meeting Parent Breeding Unit (PBU) targets based on SOPs & clients’ specifications
- Ensures any corrective action is taken to correct non-compliance issues or escalates to Parent Production Manager if unable to fix issue
- Checks mortality figures at site daily to ensure requirements are met
- Checks weight & body condition scores weekly and takes corrective action when specs are not met
- Checks Eggsactly Production chart to compare & analyse current production figures vs targeted figures and ensures corrective action is taken when needed
- Calculates chicken feed and allocates weekly to site
- Receives technical reports from 3rd party Breeder Production specialists and implements recommendations
- Ensures that Biosecurity, Quality Assurance SOPs & animal welfare standards are adhered to at all time by PBU team
- Adheres to Quality Assurance SOPs at all time
- Ensures that corrective action is taken based on audit report’s recommendations
- Responsible for all PBU assets, equipment & stocks
Qualifications And Experience
- Relevant tertiary educational qualification
- At least 5 years managerial experience.
- Sound knowledge of dynamics involved in growing chickens.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Breeders-Site-Manager/2090
Closing Date: 30 September 2022