An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within CBZ BANK LIMITED for the position of Branch Manager, Robert Mugabe, Money Transfer Centre. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opening for you
Duties And Responsibilities
The role – What we expect from you:
- Grow the forex deposit portfolio of the branch as per set parameters.
- Grow the branch transactional volumes.
- Develop competitive strategies to sustain a comparative advantage over competition.
- Monitor and enforce adherence to the Bank’s service standards by all staff at the branch.
- Implement effective and responsive Customer Relationship Management and Customer Loyalty Programmes that are specific to the branch’s operating environment and key strategic milestones.
- Implement robust cost containment measures for the branch.
- Develop, monitor, coach and maintain a professional, creative, responsive and competent branch staff.
- Take lead in eliminating incidents of frauds, losses and shortages through full compliance to the laid down procedures by all staff members within the branch.
- Craft and implement service delivery monitoring tools.
- Lead in the effective closure of all audit findings and issues for the branch.
- Achieve top notch inspection ratings through the effective implementation of the Risk Management Plan.
- Hold regular branch meetings: Quality Circle, Sales and Works Council.
- Monitor that there are no breaches to regulatory guidelines including CFT Counter Terrorist financing, sanctions and AML framework.
Qualifications And Experience
- Possess a Degree in Banking and Finance, Marketing, Economics or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Be a solid performance driven individual with the ability to drive a high performance culture within the team.
- Have solid financial planning and analysis skills.
- Possess exceptional sales and marketing skills
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels with internal and external stake holders.
- Possess good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platform.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CBZ Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.