To direct, promote, and coordinate operations in a manner that will optimize the Group’s market share improve efficiency, help achieve the Group’s mission and goals’ and result in outstanding customer service.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supervision of the administration and sales teams
- Increase market share
- Achieve branch profitability
- Promoting service necessary to meet branch goals
- Inventory accountability
- General maintenance of property and assets
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum 5 O' levels including Maths and English
- A Degree in the field of Finance, Business studies, Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- 3 Traceable references
How To Apply
Send CVs to email@example.com
specifically denoted in subject line : BRANCH MANAGER - MUTARE"