Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced members of staff for the positions of Branch Manager, Victoria Falls Branch that has arisen within the Retail Banking Division, CBZ Bank Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the deposit portfolio of the branch as per set parameters and deposit mix.
- Implement effective and responsive Customer Relationship Management and Customer Loyalty programs specific to the branch’s operating environment and key strategic milestones.
- Develop, monitor, coach and maintain a professional, creative, responsive and competent branch staff.
- Take lead in eliminating incidents of frauds, losses and shortages through full compliance to the laid down procedures.
- Vet and authorize new loan applications.
- Maintain a clean advances book by attending to timely renewal and review of credit facilities.
- Manage dormant accounts effectively and efficiently.
- Lead in the effective closure of all audit findings and issues for the branch.
- Achieve top notch inspection ratings through the effective implementation of the Risk Management Plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Marketing, Business Studies, Economics, Retail Management or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- Possess at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have solid financial planning and analysis skills.
- Possess strong ability to undertake effective credit appraisals and analysis.
- Have strong leadership and management skills.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3526314959
Deadline: 21 March 2023