Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (Pvt) Ltd (ZCDC). aims to be a World Class Diamond Producer. Pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects, ZCDC seeks applications from qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following positions that have arisen within the organisation: Boilermaker
Reporting to the Engineering Foreman, the Job is based at the Mine and is responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out routine aril scheduled maintenance work.
- Carrying out required installation and fabrication work.
- Ensuring that breakdowns are resolved in shortest possible time.
- Completing job cards and maintenance sheets for jobs done.
Qualifications And Experience
- Five (5) O. Level passes including Mathematics and Eng..
- Class 1 Journeyman holder.
- Al least three (3) years post apprenticeship experience in a mining, processing plant or heavy manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems.
How To Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications together with a current resume (CV) clearly stating the position being applied for to email@example.com.