A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position
The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- To offer specialized services (sheet metal work developments, marking out and installations) in fabrication work, inspection, installation, modification maintenance and repair work on all plant equipment
- Attend to all breakdowns that need attention and rectify the problem or
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings faults timeously to ensure maximum production
- Adherence to scheduled maintenance, inspections, and service on all mechanical systems.
- Fabrication, welding and installation of fixed plant and mobile plant mechanical components
- Ability to inspect equipment for proper functioning and complete maintenance documentation.
- Ensuring overall effectiveness of all equipment.
- Completing work orders and checklists.
- The health and safety of the production personnel working in his/her supervision
Qualifications And Experience
- Five years of post-qualification experience, with a minimum of three years in a mining environment
- Knowledge of SHEQ management systems is an added advantage
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Class1 Journeyman Trade Test Certificate
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com clearly indicating The position you are applying for in the email subject by end of business day on Friday 27 May 2022.
NB: Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.