Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Microfinance Company.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Overseeing the disbursement, collections and archiving processes in the department within the set limits.
- Overseeing the checking of the loan documentation and performance reviews in accordance with RBZ regulations and guidelines.
- Overseeing and authorising payments up to an approved limit on external loans and non-executive staff of internal loans (and on Stanbic Business online application) to clients up to an approved limit.
- Checking and requesting funding for internal loans applications for non-executive staff.
- Checking and ensuring that the loan administration work streams of subordinates are accurately executed.
- Overseeing the internal loan reconciliations and ensuring that repayments are paid timeously.
- Overseeing in the preparation and submission of periodical Credit Returns to Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Credit Registry and Credit Bureaus.
- Reviewing, grading/classifying and recommending non-performing loans for credit recoveries.
- Preparing motor vehicle schedules and refunds to SBUs on their loan funding.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in investments or in the financial sector.
- Experience working in a microfinance institution is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MS Office Proficiency.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copiesof certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com