To provide effective support to the Branch
Duties And Responsibilities
- To provide effective support and to ensure the following key duties are performed efficiently and timeously:
- Processing RTGS transactions
- Facilitating internal transfers
- Account opening and signature scanning
- Suspense account reconciliations
- Remittance teller duties
Qualifications And Experience
- Qualifications and Work Experience
- 3 A’ Level Passes
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies/Economics/Marketing or any related field.
- No work experience required.
Skills and Competencies
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk awareness.
- Task oriented
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, accounting packages and implementation of finance packages
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to email@example.com attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Back-Office Clerk”.
Appointments will be made in compliance with bancabc’s recruitment policy.
Closing date: 10 August 2022 at 1630hrs.