The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is Inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which have arisen in the Organization.
AUDITOR The applicant will be based at Head Office, Harare and reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Planning financial, regulatory, operational, compliance and information technology reviews/audits
- Assessing and making appropriate recommendations for improving the Authority's corporate governance process
- Appraising the reliability and integrity of management, financial, operating information and reports
- Conducting follow up and post implementation reviews on agreed action plans
- Appraising the efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are used
- Communicating risk and control information to appropriate levels and areas within the Authority
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in responding to risks within the organization's governance, operations and information systems
- Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Information Technology and or a professional qualification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of control systems in large organisations
- Knowledge of data analysis and Audit software tools such as ACL, IDEA or Microsoft Access
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to :-
The Human Capital Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P. O. Box CY 617
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25" March 2022