Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen in our organisation
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct special Audits
- Undertake audit exercises
- Producing audit evidence and reports for all audit assignments undertaken.
- Typing documents generated.
- Taking part in preparation of annual and monthly audit section plans and reports and submits to the internal auditor.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 25 years of age.
- At least one year in internal audit environment
- Computer literate a must
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to keep confidential information.
How To Apply
The council offers competitive remuneration commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience which however, will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
- Six copies of applications and six copies of detailed and typed curriculum vitae should be submitted to the undersigned not later than 22 February 2022.
- Three contactable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be addressed to:
THE TOWN CLERK
Municipality of Chinhoyi P. O. Box 93
M.D. S. KAITANO