Mbire RDC Is Looking For An Audit Clerk
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparation of an audit programme, engagement letter and actual audit activity
- Reviewing and evaluating internal control systems and making recommendations
- Gathering audit evidence and writing reports
- Carrying out special investigations and reviews
- Making follow-ups on outstanding issues and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations
- Attending to exit briefing meetings and;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Auditor
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 "Ordinary Levels" including English Language and Mathematics. Minimum of a degree in Accounting
- Membership to a professional body especially Institute of Internal Auditors an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAGE Evolution will be a great advantage or any equivalent qualification.
- Have at least 1-year experience in an Auditing or Accounting Environment.
- Local Government experience a Must
- A mature person (at least 25 years) and self-motivated.
- Proven hands on experience in an Audit department.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Clean criminal record.
How To Apply
Hand-written application including certified copies of qualifications, certificates and detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned not later than 14 August 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer
Mbire Rural District Council
P 0 Box 539,