The Zimbabwe National Army is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who are Zimbabwean citizens and physically fit to join the Army and serve in the following trade:
Assistant Web Designers
The Specialist/ Technical Personnel must be aged between 18-30 years and have a minimum of 5 '0' Levels including English and Mathematics in addition to the professional qualifications:
- NC/ Diploma in Web Designing.
- NC/ Diploma in Graphic Art and Designing.
Interested persons should:
- Be semi-skilled and skilled tradesmen of up to (Class One) Journeyman qualifications for technical personnel.
- Be holders of certificates, diplomas or any higher qualification in the field of specialty:
- Have a minimum height of 1,68m and weight of not less than 57 kgs for male candidates.
- Have a minimum height of 1,55m and weight of not less than 55 kgs for female candidates.
- Potential candidates to state in their application letters, their body weight, height, last school attended including traceable references from the schools/ colleges, and place contact details.
- Complete a 10 km run in 45 minutes for males and 55 minutes for females.
- Work experience is an added advantage.
Applicants to deposit their application letters with contact numbers at Formation Headquarters, established Army Units and selected venues within their respective provinces and districts over period 15 March to 10 April 2022. More information can be obtained on the following contact details:
- Matabeleland North Province — Headquarters 1 Infantry Brigade (Mzilikazi Barracks), Bulawayo telephone number (0292 209436).
- Matabeleland South Province —Headquarters Bulawayo District (Lookout Masuku Barracks), Bulawayo telephone number (0292 66687).
- Mashonaland East Province —Headquarters 2 Infantry Brigade (Kaguvi Barracks), Harare telephone number (0242 743446).
- Manicaland Province — Headquarters 3 Infantry Brigade (Herbert Chitepo Barracks), Mutare telephone number (02020 63002).
- Masvingo Province — Headquarters 4 Infantry Brigade (Gava Musungwa Zvinavashe Barracks), Masvingo telephone number (0392 263187).
- Mashonaland West Province —Headquarters Mechanised Brigade (Inkomo Barracks), Darwendale telephone number (067 2192 497).
- Mashonaland Central Province — Headquarters Artillery Brigade (Domboshava Barracks), Harare telephone number (0242 336372).
- Midlands Province — Headquarters 5 Infantry Brigade, Kwekwe telephone number (05525 70375).
Shortlisted candidates to report with original and certified photocopies of the following documents:
- Long Birth Certificate.
- National Identification Card.
- Educational Certificates.
- Professional Certificates.
- Reference letters from previous employers, colleges or schools.
Candidates who face difficulties in contacting Formation Headquarters in their respective provinces are to inquire with the Zimbabwe National Army Recruiting Office in Harare on the following telephone numbers; (0242-707459) or (0242-793262).
In addition to a good remuneration, the Army provides:
- Free Medical and Dental care.
- Housing and Transport Allowances.
- Generous leave conditions.
Do not pay anyone to join the Army. The Army does not engage third parties or agents in it's recruitment programmes nor advertise on social media.
Inserted By Army Public Relations Directorate
View other military jobs here: https://zero.pindula.co.zw/jobs/category/military/