An organization in the Transport industry is looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to assist with the day to day running of the Operations Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- To monitor tracking and report truck positions/locations daily at start (07:30hours) and at close of business (16:30hours)
- Ensure drivers adhere to approved routes
- Best practice education and training of drivers
- Maintain and update records of vehicle registrations, insurance, permits applications and all statutory requirements for fleet to operate legally
- To ensure that all operations are carried out within the confines of the law of Zimbabwe
- To manage driver hours and arrange for relief during off days
- Ensure that the safety equipment and driver documents are present on board the vehicles
- Any other duties assigned by the HSEQ & Operations Manager
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree or diploma in transport and logistics
- Certificate in safety health and environment an added advantage.
- Two to three years’ experience in junior or middle management.
- Computer basic application skill
How To Apply
Suitably qualified and experienced persons to email CVs to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 25 September 2022.