Assists survey professionals with mining, engineering and topographical surveys in an Open Cast Environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts required survey work
- Carries out level control
- Planning Draughtsman -Knowing how to get information from drawings
- Ensures that survey activities comply with Safety and Health policies and procedures
- Shares responsibilities and work with team members
- Completes administration requirements accurately and timeously
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Geospatial & Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
How to Apply
Suitably qualified, and willing candidates should urgently email their CVS in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. By 31 December 2022.
For clarifications you can call us on: 0715751899.
NB: If you do not receive a response in 14 working days from the date of closure, please consider yourself as not successful at this instance.