Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will report to the Management Accountant and will be based at Head Office.
- Organises periodic stock takes and prepare inventory reconciliations for all business locations.
- Ensures integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Supervises the Farmer Payments Section and ensure that payments and queries are addressed timeously.
- Performs functional configuration tasks for the SAP Materials Management modules to satisfy requests from end users for fixes, changes and enhancements.
- Trains users and supports training in the usage of SAP Materials Management system functionality.
- Maintains Materials Management data and information.
- Conducts Materials Management processes tests during system upgrades.
- Assists in the preparation of the Board's annual Recurrent and Capital budgets.
- Sets budget guidelines and circulating templates to all departmental heads and depots.
- Produces Monthly Variance Analysis reports for revenues and expenditures.
- Checks and authorizes on a daily basis all expenditure requests both recurrent and capital ensuring
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Banking.
- A professional qualification in Accounting i.e. (CIMA/ ACCA/ CIS/CA) will be an added advantage.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Accuracy with figures.
- Good supervisory skills.
- High degree of initiative in the daily execution of duties.
- Knowledge in SAP Accounting Software.
- High integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to: email@example.com. Not later than 28 February 2022.