Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post within the Rural Electrification Fund Mashonaland Central Province.
Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Linesman in surveying and pegging.
- Supervises line workers in way leave clearing and excavations.
- Drills and dresses poles.
- Erects poles.
- Lays conductor.
- Strings conductor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 '0' Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- At least 2 years' experience in line construction.
- Linesman 1 Course would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications should be addressed to:
The Provincial Rural Electrification Manager -Mash Central
Rural Electrification Agency,
P.O Box 452,
Or hand delivered to:
Corner 31A Appleby Street & 1" Street,