The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the following posts in the Internal Audit Department: -
1. ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR (2 POSTS)
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Assisting in designing internal audit procedures and work programs
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Ensuring that the University is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Conducting internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Conducting special investigations and reviews as requested by management
- Monitoring the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Performing any other audit function as assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Internal Auditing from a reputable institution and at least three years’ post qualification working experience.
- qualification and experience in IT Internal Auditing would be an added advantage
How To Apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
An attractive package which includes Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits is offered; details of which will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: email@example.com in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 March, 2022ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED