Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry sector and is seeking to employ the services of an Assistant Group Operations Manager whose duties, responsibilities, qualifications and experience are stated below.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support to the Group Operations Manager in the day to day running of the operational matters of all companies under the group.
- Following up on all matters raised in business review board meetings.
- Act as the link between the Group Operations Manager and General managers on key strategic issues.
- Schedule operational projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned.
- Work hand in hand with top management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities.
- Carry out evaluation of company's present operational goals and suggest ways of improving important areas.
- Educate operations team on company policies and excellent standard working procedure.
Qualifications And Experience
- First Degree in Business is a must.
- A Master qualification is an added advantage.
- Membership in reputable management related institution e.g in Marketing/Finance/Administration is a must.
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience.
- A clean class 4 Driver's licence.
- Self driven and result oriented.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Smart worker with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Team player with advanced communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send in their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org