Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital along Josiah Tongogara Street between 8th and 9th Avenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Simulate various financial scenarios through financial modeling and analytics to determine the best course of action
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant qualifications.
- Previous experience in handling multiple SBU portfolio.
- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Masters in Finance and added advantage.
- Ability to speak Ndebele.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications together with Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualification to:
Corporate 24 Hospital Group
89 Parham House
Josiah Tongogara Street
Between 8th & 9th Ave
Or email: email@example.com
Deadline: 10 March 2023