This role is individually accountable for assisting in planning, coordinating and controlling all technical and facilities management activities on behalf of OMPG. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
The incumbent is responsible in assisting with:
- Plans, coordinates and controls all technical and facilities management activities on behalf of Old Mutual Property.
- Ensures the maintenance of plant, equipment and building assets.
- Manages the soft services.
- Compiles budgets and manages expenditure on technical services matters.
- Manages and controls general utilities and risks.
- Accountable, Budgeting, Facility Management, People Management, Planting, Results-Oriented, Soft Services, Strategic Planning, Technical Services
- Bachelor Of Land And Property Development Management: Property Studies (Required)
18 February 2022