Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out new electrical Installations and up-grades.
- Routine maintenance of electrical infrastructure.
- Diagnosing faults and rectifying them.
- Data centre power management
- Servicing of tower, street and building lighting
- Solar system installation and commissioning
- Assist in x-ray inspection equipment functionality
- Preparing specifications of spares and equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class two (2) journeyman trade test certification.
- HEXCO NCI City and Guilds equivalence in Electrical Engineering.
- At least two years' experience in electrical installations and maintenance
Skills and Competencies
- Self- starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.