Zimbabwe Alloys Chrome, a major producer of Ferro - chrome invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment to the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the electrical maintenance function, including plant instrumentation.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical equipment in a heavy industrial setting.
- Operation and control of the Company's high voltage.
- Designing and implementing electrical engineering projects.
- Leading SHE and QMS efforts in area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
- Adegree in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an industrial setting, preferably mining and heavy industrial.
- Experience in heavy current switching, distribution and protection.
- Should have the drive, initiative and the ability to work under minimum supervision in a production-oriented environment.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlinne: 05 March 2023.