Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned position which has become vacant in the Health Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Emergence Preparedness and Response.
- Supervising Health Care programs implementation.
- Overall Clinical responsibilities.
- Coordinating and communicating with Ministry of Health and Child Care, Public and Private Health Institutions on health matters within WHO and MoHCC guidelines.
- Conducting support and supervisory visits to all health institution.
- Ensuring that Department meetings are held and scheduled.
- Attending Management and Council meetings as delegated by the Director.
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the Head of Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Medicine/Nursing Sciences.
- Masters Degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Membership to a professional board is a requirement.
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial post.
- A clean criminal record.
Personal Skills And Attributes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest, reliable and responsible
- Problem-solving ability
- Client service orientation
- Results driven or task oriented
How to Apply
In return Council offers: A competitive salary; Generous leave days; Contributory Pension and Medical Aid.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Office of The Chamber Secretary.
City Of Gweru
Municipal Building Civic
Corner Robert Mugabe Way And 8th Street
P 0. Box 278
TEL. 0254 224071-9
V.D Chikwekwe: Acting Town Clerk
Deadline: 06 February 2023