Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above mentioned opportunity that has arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing the kitchen and the lounge.
- Assisting the Chef In preparing ad serving food as required preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Preparing food according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials to the Canteen Chef
- Ensuring all areas are clean and presentable
- Assisting Head Chef with stock control requirements
- Performs any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications And Experience
- Five '0' Levels
- At least a Diploma in culinary arts, Hotel and Catering or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience In hotels or related
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the Position they are applying for and city preferred where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and Professional certificates to:
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 17 September, 2022