Reporting to Senior Assistant Accountant, the purpose of the job is :
Duties And Responsibilities
- Verify Candidate Registration System(CRS) whether the fees Tally with what is written on the circular
- Ensure that Examination Fees being paid by Centres are posted to the correct centres
- Verification of the Pay sheet of Examiners when there are exams
- Verification of the Candidates Entries
- Examination Fees Reconciliations
- Payment of Vat-For all the goods and services sold by the Council
Qualifications And Experience
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- 5 Ordinary levels including English Language plus 2 Advanced levels passes
- Posses Degree in Accounting, C.I.S, A.C.C.A, C.I.M.A or equivalent qualifications.
- Master degree in a relevant field an added advantage
- Have at least three years working experience
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Sun System
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must be able to work with figures
- Highly Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.