ZESA Holdings is looking for a self-driven candidate to fill the above position. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Caretaker.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintaining electrical equipment at the building.
- Identifying electrical faults and repairing them
- Fitting of sockets, switches, lights and wiring
- Carrying out periodic inspection of installations to ensure safety standards are maintained
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Electrical/Power Engineering
- Class 3 trade - tested
- 3 years relevant experience
Special Attributes/ Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
Applications should be received by not later than 11th August 2022 and should be addressed to:
The Head: Corporate Services (A)
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O. Box 377
OR emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
NB: ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender parity at the workplace and does not require payment from potential candidates for submission of applications.