Delta Beverages is the name behind Lagers, Sparkling Beverages, Maheu, and Sorghum Beer manufacturing, marketing, and distribution in Zimbabwe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join this vibrant enterprise.
We are therefore inviting applications for apprenticeship training with Delta Beverages in the following trades:• Fitting & Turning• Boiler-making• Refrigeration & Air Conditioning• Motor Mechanic (including diesel)• Auto Electrical• Panel Beating• Electrical - Power• Toolmaking• Plumbing• Instrumentation & Control• Millwrights
Ideal candidates should satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum of 5 "0" Level subjects (including English, Mathematics and Science) with grades C or better. (Preference will be given to applicants with higher educational qualifications).
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants for Millwrights should hold at least a National Certificate in any of the following trades; Electrical, Mechanical or Automotive.
- Applicants for 'Instrumentation and Control' must have at least two 'A' Level Science subjects and grades B or better in Mathematics and Science subjects at '0' Level.
- Clearance letter from the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education (Apprenticeship Raining Authority).
- Certified Copies of National I.D, birth, and educational certificates.
- Those only wishing to train in automotive trades must have a valid provisional or full driver's licence.
- Be aged between 16 and 25 years by 1st May 2022.
For online applications visit the Delta Corporation website: www.delta.co.zw or use one of the following links;
Closing date for applications is 14th February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted before 15th of March 2022