Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior Application Support Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing ICT expert consultation to, and collaborating with, Business on application procurement, implementation and development. .
- Implementing business applications and systems to meet business requirements and system goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Researching and making recommendations and software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts. .
- Identifying, Backing and resolving all application problems; maintaining system and data integrity for all business applications.
- Coordinating project documents, reviewing and signing off project documents.
- Preparing test case documents and reworking UAT issues with the Project team
- Carrying out Disaster Recovery drills in conjunction with the ICT Security Department.
- Maintaining inventory of all business applications and systems licenses.
- Applying license patches as per systems maintenance schedules expiry dates.
- Assessing end-user needs - evaluating the technical skill level(s) of those who will actually use the software on a daily basis and sets training goals.
- Participating in ICT Budgeting process as per the Group's budgeting schedule and requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Expertise in software design, information systems and programming.
- Extensive skills in application integration including planning, designing, building, implementing, and support.
- Expertise in Relational Databases and SQL, and operating system platforms such as UNIX, especially Solaris, and Windows.
- Application development expertise in Java, HTML, Web Services required.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSD) is desirable.
- Project Management.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position and environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills.
How To Apply
With you, for you. First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants. Candidates meeting the above crieteria should forward then Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email: address email@example.com
Closing Date: 19 September 2022