The Zimbabwe National Army is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who must be Zimbabwean citizens and physically fit to join the ZNA and serve as Animal Health Inspectors.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- The Prospective candidates should be aged 40 years and below and must have a minimum of 5'0' levels, including English and Mathematics
- Be holders of a Diploma in agriculture or its equivalence obtained from a recognised institution.
- Any relevant higher qualification is an added advantage in the related field of work.
- Have passion to work in agriculture.
- Be exceptionally good in management and operation of modern farming equipment.
- Able to work for extended hours.
- Be of a disciplined character.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Animal Husbandry and any related field of work.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are to submit detailed CVs and application letters accompanied by certified copies of National Identity Card, Long Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates and Professional Qualifications.
These may either be submitted in person or addressed to:
Zimbabwe National Army Recruiting Office
Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks
Private Bag 7720
Alternatively, applications may be sent to the following ZNA Offices:
- Matabeleland North Province and Bulawayo Metropolitan
- Province - Headquarters 1 Infantry Brigade (Khumalo Barracks) Bulawayo, Telephone Number (0292 209436).
- Matabeleland South Province - Headquarters Bulawayo District (Imbizo Barracks) Bulawayo, Telephone Number (0292 66687).
- Mashonaland East Province - Headquarters 2 Infantry Brigade (Kaguvi Barracks) Harare, Telephone Number (0242 743446).
- Manicaland Province - Headquarters 3 Infantry Brigade (Herbert Chitepo Barracks) Mutare, Telephone Number (02020 63002).
- Masvingo Province - Headquarters 4 Infantry Brigade (Gaya Musungwa Zvinavashe Barracks) Masvingo, Telephone Number (0392 263187).
- Mashonaland West Province - Headquarters Mechanised Brigade (Inkomo Barracks),Telephone Number (067 2192 497).
- Mashonaland Central Province - Headquarters Artillery Brigade (Domboshava Barracks) Domboshava, Telephone Number (0242 336372).
- Midlands Province - Headquarters 5 Infantry Brigade, Kwekwe Telephone Number (05525 70375).
Candidates can also submit electronic applications to the ZNA email firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Shortlisted candidates will attend interviews on dates andvenue to be advised. They must report with original and certified photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card.
- Long Birth Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Professional Certificates.
For enquiries, contact Zimbabwe National Army Recruiting Office in Harare on the following telephone numbers; (0242-707459) or (0242-793262) Cell: 0712237151 or 0719552790
Package: In addition to a good remuneration, the ZNA provides: Free Medical and Dental Care, Housing and TransportAllowances, Generous Leave Conditions, Free Funeral Service,
NB: The ZNA does not engage third parties on the recruitment process nor charge any fee on applicants.
Deadline: 12 October 2022.