Wanted is a AML Compliance Officer to join an organisation in the Financial Services sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing guidance and subject matter expertise to lines of business, functions, and other partners on matters pertaining to AML including regulatory and policy obligations and risk appetite.
- Developing and implementing an AML/CFT compliance program
- Developing and maintaining up to date policies, procedures, and other relevant program documents.
- Conducting annual institutional risk assessments
- Undertaking AML and Sanctions screening, beneficial ownership research, risk assessment, document verification, on-going monitoring, and periodic review where necessary, providing guidance to Management and Board as part of membership management
- Reviewing proposed new products and services and proposed enhancements to existing products and services, to identify financial crime risks, provide advice to the businesses and identify proposed risk mitigants
- Leveraging dashboards and available reporting to monitor transactions and develop any required actions based on findings.
- Receiving and analyse Suspicious Transaction Reports from staff and submit relevant reports to the FIU
- Developing and delivering training and guidance to staff on AML/CFT
- Providing ad hoc papers, reports and other information at the request of Management, Board and Regulators
- Responding to requests from regulators, internal audit and external audit teams relating to reviews of AML/CFT programs
- Assisting with any other AML Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by the Risk and Compliance Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 2 Years relevant experience
- A Degree in, Banking, Business Studies, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Post Graduate Qualification in AML/CFT e.g. ACAMS is an added advantage
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/AML-Compliance-Officer/2026