Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
This role is responsible for formulating, revising and implementing investment strategies for a defined market area. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results though staff supervised over periods of 3 months to a year.
- Formulates, revises and implements alternative investment plans which may include private equity (unlisted equity) deals, infrastructure financing, mezzanine debt.
- Develops investment strategies based on management philosophy and customer objectives.
- Performs investment research, monitors developments in the related deal markets with special influence on BEE deals.
- Manages Portfolio Managers and/or defined market area.
- Identifies opportunities & leads transactions.
- Responsible for all functions related to the management of the alternative investment portfolio.
- Buys and sells investment assets.
- Accountable, Alternative Investments, Debt, Equities, Infrastructure Financing, Investment Planning, Investment Portfolios, Investment Research, Investments, Investment Strategies, Philosophy, Private Equity, Results-Oriented, Strategic Objectives
Alternative Investment Specialist:
- Investment Management (Required), Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree (BCom Hons): Investment Management (Required), Professional Postgraduate Qualification (Required)
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Alternative-Investments-Fund-Manager_JR-24296?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6&locations=d63f384672ac011095810b4315049eac