The Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited ("ACZ") is a recently operationalised entity which is established in terms of the Civil Aviation Amendment Act, 2018 [No.10 of 2018). Its principal mandate is to acquire, establish, develop, maintain, manage, control and operate airports. Its mission is to optimize the customer's travel experience through sustainable development and management of quality airports. To deliver on the above mandate,those who are suitably qualified are invited to apply:
(Robert Gabriel Mugabe Internationnal Airport)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job related
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Social Science from a recognized university.
- Post graduate Diploma in Administration, Management or Aviation.
- Diploma in Airport Management is an added advantage.
- 6 years' experience in the airport operations, 5 years of which should be at supervisory / managerial level.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound knowledge of relevant ICAO SARPs.
- Proven managerial ability with clean record of service.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers.
- Must have successfully completed an Airport Management Course.
- Must fully understand airport operations, procedures and industry developments.
- Organizational awareness. Businss acu men with proven_Marketing capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Systems analysis and development.
- Finance management.
- Demonstrate good managerial and leadership qualities.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position to submit their updated CVs and application letters to : email@example.com stating the position being applied for in the subject matter by no later than 7 August 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.