Applications from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above opportunities that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Based in Harare, Victoria Falls and Bulawayo
Duties And Responsibilities
- Handles baggage/cargo in accordance with stipulated requirements
- Conducts loading and offloading of cargo an or baggage into the aircraft
- Prepares required documentation for cargo or baggage Conduct baggage shrink wrapping
- Handles cash received from clients in accordance with procedures
- Prepares and submits reports for work done as required Conducts cleaning of aircraft and offices in accordance with requirements
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 'O' Levels Including Maths and English
- At least 2A levels passes
- Diploma In 'Transport and Logistics, Tourism and Hospitality or related qualifications.
- At least one-year experience working in passenger or cargo handling or related Industries
- Possession of a valid driver's licence will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for and city preferred clip where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 19 August, 2022.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.