Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above Lecturing position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lecturing, Assessment, Carrying out research.
- Supervision of research Projects. and Teaching Practice supervision,
Successful candidate in the lecturer salary scale will maintain his/her current grade
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Agriculture and a relevant Bachelors Degree in the subject
- Masters Degree in the subject will be an added advantage
- A teaching qualification in Secondary School Education.
- A minimum of five (5) years teaching experience in Secondary School.
- Only members who are currently working for the Government of Zimbabwe and are confirmed would be considered for the post.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit the following documents, an application letter. detailed Curriculum Vitae, copy of National I.D, copy of Birth Certificate,. copy of academic and professional certificates. and a copy of completed RBM for 2019.
NB: Photocopies must be certified by the Commissioner of Oaths and be duplicate (2 sets of photocopies in 2 sets of envelopes). Candidates meeting the above requirements must apply to:
Hillside Teachers' College,
P. Bag 2. Hillside,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Interviews NB: members who once left Public Service should attach a clearance letter from the Public Service Commission.