This is an exciting position within the company, providing real and long-term career opportunities. The incumbent will report to the Director, Agro- Industrial Park and will oversee daily marketing operations at a farming environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all marketing campaigns.
- Promote our business, product and services.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support.
- Updating, management on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff.
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products and services.
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks.
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of the marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications. Each set of application must be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, giving full particulars including full name; place, date of birth, I.D, birth certificate and copies of academic and professional qualifications, all certified. Applicants must give information on experience, date of availability, telephone numbers, names and addresses of three contactable referees. Applications should be hand delivered to Office No. 113, Administration Building at the University of Zimbabwe or posted to:
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, HUMAN RESOURCES
University of Zimbabwe
P O. Box MP167
NB: The University of Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer and therefore men and women are equally encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10 March 2023.