Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Advanced Diploma in Neonatal Intensive Care and Paediatric Nursing Programme for July 2023 Intake (18 Months Course ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered General Nurse.
- A minimum of two (2) years post basic training experience.
- Experience in a Paediatric Ward would be an added advantage.
- Certified copies of Nurses Council of Zimbabwe - Current Practicing Certificate, Professional Certificates, National Identity, Birth Certificate, '0' Level Certificates and Marriage Certificate where applicable.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A letter of recommendation from employer.
How to Apply
Applicants should all have applied for Manpower Development Leave 2023. Envelopes should be clearly marked ADNICPN 2023.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Officer
Attention: The Principal Tutor
Mpilo Central Hospital - School of Nursing
P.O. Box 2096
NB: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Deadline: 28 February 2023