Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the mentioned vacant position.
The job exists to provide support to managers, other employees within the Data Protection Authority, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in orderto ensure that all interactions between the department and others are positive and productive. The position reports to the Manager Advocacy and Compliance.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Handles office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies for data protection department.
- Provides real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Makes travel arrangements, for members within the data protection departments.
- Screens phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party within the department
- Generates reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, where necessary and appropriate
- Assists visitors within the data protection department.
- Maintains polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Disseminates written policies and procedures related to data protection compliance activities.
- Handles office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up of meetings, and reordering supplies.
Education And Qualification
- National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 "0" Levels including English and Maths at grade C or better
- A relevant Degree an added advantage
- At least 2 years' experience.
Characteristics And Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent skills in report writing.
- Goad organisational and time management skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Results focus.
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an Envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.