Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned posts that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing periodical reports
- Preparing student and creditors age analysis monthly report
- Attending to student and staff queries
- Preparing monthly reconciliation statements; and
- Supervising Accounting Assistants.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have at least a first degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent plus one (1) year relevant post qualification working experience.
- Pastel Evolution working knowledge is a must.
- In addition, applicants should have superior interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.