The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill vacancies that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
GRADE : P7
DUTY STATION : x1Hwange Magistrates Court, x1Marondera Magistrates Court, x1Chinhoyi Magistrates Court, x1 Bindura Magistrates Court, x1Harare Magistrates Court, x1Masvingo Magistrates Court
REPORTS TO : PROVINCIAL PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Business Management/Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office Applications and Public Procurement and Disposal of Public AssetsAct.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Clean class 4 drivers licence is an added advantage.
- Team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing, maintenance, partitioning and repairing of buildings of theAuthority in the province.
- Managing and distribution of stationary among stations in the province.
- Servicing of vehicles and other office equipment in the province.
- Maintain up to date registers of Inventory, Assets and Stationery.
- Preparing procurement plans, procurement reurns and other procurement related reports to head office.
- Managing all procurement proceedings in the Province in accordance with existing procurement regulations.
- Evaluating suppliers performance in the province.
- Advising the Head Office on all procurement matters in the province.
- Produce a monthly report on all administration activities in the province.
- To compile monthly staff returns, administer the acquittal, signing of paysheets for the province, and submission of such returns to Head office.
- Advice members on various human resources and staff related matters in the province in liaison with Head office.
- Any other administration duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.