Applications are invited for the following vacant position which have arisen within the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC). The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission is a gender sensitive organization. Therefore, suitably qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons with the requisite languages are encouraged to apply.
REPORTS TO: District Elections Officer
GRADE : 8/7
Job Description Summary
- Facilitating smooth and efficient conduct of elections and referenda
- Efficient office administration
- Maintaining the District master asset Register
- Maintenance of ZEC assets in the District
- Compiling district asset returns
- Conducting District stock take as required
- Updating and reconciling assets registers
- Maintaining Office Accommodation structures
- Efficient utilization of ZEC assets
- Efficient stock maintenance
- Any other related duties as may be assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of a Social Science or. Commercial Degree
- Experience in a related field is an advantage
- Mature, result-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
- Team player who is able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons must apply in writing, attaching their detailed and updated curriculum vitae and certified copies of their qualifications. Suitably qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Send applications to:
The Director - Human Resources
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
Mahachi Quantum Building
1 Nelson Mandela [Corner Kaguvi Street/Jason Moyo
Avenue] P. Bag. 7782 Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews.The remuneration package will be revealed during the interviews.
ZEC does not provide residential accommodation in the Districts. Therefore preference is given to those resident in the districts with vacant posts and familiar with local languages.