The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position that has arisen within the Organization.
Department: Finance And Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with PMU to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Issuing staff allocations and maintaining proper records
- Supervising administration staff in the department
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Update office policies as needed
- Prepare detailed stock inventory reports on a monthly basis
- Preparing and updating the asset register
- Identify asset conditions and rating system
- Track asset depreciation accurately at timely intervals
- Determine the value of assets and their replacement cos
- Manage drivers so they adhere to strict schedules
- Register and license all vehicles in the Authority
- Find ways to cut costs and maximize profits
- Develop strategies for greater fuel efficiency
- Must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Degree in a field related to Purchasing and Supply, Procurement, Business Administration, and or Accounting from a recognized tertiary institution
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years working experience in finance and administration in a reputable institution.
- Experience in asset management, stores management, fleet management is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge on SAP system (Palladium) will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs, Application Letters and Certified Copies of Certificates to email@example.com or address to:
Finance and Administration Director
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe
P.O Box CY406
NB: If you do not receive any response within a month please accept that your application was unsuccessful