Wanted is a Administration Officer to join an organisation in the Financial Services sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
- Preparing and controlling budget for office consumables and maintaining acceptable stock levels of consumables ensuring re-order levels are upheld.
- Engaging service providers for repairs and maintenance of office equipment and assets such as generators, buildings & furniture.
- Checking adequacy of stationery and other office equipment supplies on and orders new supplies where necessary
- Conducting reconciliations of physical stock balances on hand against quantities recorded on the system.
- Monitoring, repairing and maintenance of the Company rented properties are carried out as and when the need arises.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other office expenditure.
- Assisting in the dissemination of information to clinics and pharmacies when requested to.
- Distributing supplies to the health units timely and efficiently.
- Following up utility bills payments and ensures proof of payment is submitted to service providers.
- Maintaining a systematic and easy to use filing system of property records and makes information available during audits.
- Assisting in budget preparation through provision of information.
- Facilitating delivery or installation of requested furniture/equipment.
- Providing logistical support to the Senior Management Team and staff.
- Supervising submission or collection of bank transfers or receipts on a daily basis.
- Diploma in Administration, Purchase and Supply or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
- Results oriented with good self- management skills.
2 Years of Experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Administration-Officer/1865