A newly established television station seeks the services of a mature self-motivated, honest and experienced person to head the Finance and Administration Department.
The Finance and Administration Manager will be reporting to the General Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the station's accounting system.
- Develop and implement the station's human resource management system,
- Co-ordinate the development of administrative and financial control systems that will ensure efficient and effective operations of the station.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements,
- Develop and implement the station's payroll system.
- Any other duties as directed by the General Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a Master's Degree or equivalent in any of the following areas: Finance and Accounting from a recognised university.
- Possession of CIS or CIMA or CA or equivalent.
- Must have served as a Finance and Administration Manager or equivalent level for at least four years.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Finance and Administration Manager.
- Team player and ability to motivate newly recruited staff.
- High level computer literacy, knowledge for accounting and human resources packages.
How To Apply
Only qualified and experienced candidates should apply enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org.