The position exists to provide effective reception, secretarial services to the Technical Training Officer and administrative support to the training Centre, as required for its effective and efficient operations.
1. Responsible for requesting and maintaining office consumables.
2. Reconciles and submit expenses report.
3. Booking, receipting and invoicing of clients.
4. Maintenance of equipment inventories and calling for repairs.
5. Attend promptly to clients visiting the training center.
6. Maintain contact lists.
7. Provide secretarial duties to the Technical Training Officer and the entity.
8. Maintain an accurate diary of training programs and meetings.
9. Liaise with travel agencies, make bookings/ flight and hotel arrangements for staff.
10. Send invites to respective personnel to attend training workshops or conferences.
11. Performs any other duties as assigned by the Technical Training Officer.
1. Diploma in Business Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. Professional certification in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or Reception course will be an added.
3. A Class 4 Drivers Licence will be a distinct advantage.
4. At least 2 years of administrative support experience.
Applications meeting the above-stated requirements should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of proof of qualifications, clearly headed “Administration Assistant” to:
The Human Resource Officer – Head OfficeCMED Private LimitedHarare
Or e-mail to email@example.com not later than 9 February 2022.