Reports to: Administration Officer and supervises the Office Assistant
Accountability Lab catalyzes a new generation of active citizens and responsible leaders. We train, mentor, and resource citizens to strengthen systems of accountability to unleash positive social and economic change. The Lab also strives to reinvent the way that development organizations operate through radical transparency, context-appropriate reporting, and creative awareness campaigns. The Accountability Lab is a non-profit organization based in Washington DC with locally registered offices around the world.
The purpose of this position is to provide competent program and administrative services to the office.
Front office duties; Administrative duties; Petty cash management; Asset and stores management; Procurement tasks.
- A first degree / Higher National Diploma in Secretarial studies, Business administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of 5 ‘O' Level passes including English Language and Mathematics;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience as a Personal assistant or Administration assistant;
- Ability to interpret and work in accordance with laid down procedures;
- Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com on or before close of business on the 8th of March 2022. Recruitment will be done on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as early as possible. Qualifying candidates are encouraged to apply early.