To provide all administrative function at the mine coordinating the Finance, Human Resources, Operations and Loss Control activities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly attendance report for all the mine employees and communicating to Human Resource & Admin Department.
- Coordinates stores management of mine supplies.
- Ensures that mine consumable stock is kept at optimal levels and available before it is needed.
- Receives orders for consumables from mine functions and makes orders with the Head Office Procurement Department.
- Issues consumables to mine users and keeps accurate record of all the materials issued.
- Records gold recoveries from the stamp mill.
- Carries out any other administrative work that may be assigned form Head Office
Qualifications And Experience
- Good working knowledge of English, Shona and Ndebele
- Prior experience at a minimum of 1 year at admin assistant level in a mining company will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an administrator.
- Proven working experience in similar roles will be an added advantage
- Part/Full qualification in Administration will be advantageous
- Willing to based on selected location of mine.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
How To Apply
Email to: DilanWe@lolc.com