Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within our Actuarial Department.
Reporting to the Principal Actuarial Analyst, the successful candidate will be responsible for, among other duties, the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assessing actuarial valuation reports from the industry.
- Provide technical support to the operations departments on technical actuarial issues.
- Co-ordinate actuarial-related projects for the Commission.
- Investigation and diagnosis of problems.
- Develop actuarial frameworks and guidelines to guide the operations of the regulated entities.
- Perform any other duties related to the job.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Actuarial Science.
- At least three 3 years of experience, post qualification in a similar position.
- Professional certification is a distinct added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of ID, academic and professional qualifications by not later than 9 October 2022:
The Human Resources Executive
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 09 October 2022