As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Our ACR team is part of our integrated tax practice and links closely into our range of taxation services including indirect, employment and corporate tax. Our statutory accounting team specializes in assisting corporates meet their statutory filing and income tax compliance obligations across the EMEIA region.
Your key responsibilities:
As an Accounting Compliance and Reporting Assistant, you will be assisting in the preparation of financial statements for different clients and may additionally, be in charge of bookkeeping of various other clients.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in Accounting (CTA is a plus);
- 0-2 years of relevant practical accounting experience
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Pastel knowledge is a plus
- CaseWare knowledge is a plus
- Effective communication skills– both oral and written
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
What we look for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.